Saturday, August 15, 2009
Wriiter's Celebration!
Friday we had our Writer's Celebration. The students shared their final writing pieces with their classmates and then celebrated with goldfish and juice. We all had a great time and I think the students will agree it was worth all of the hard work they put into it! The pieces were great, funny, and detailed! They are now on display on our writing wall in the classroom.
Here is what a few of the students had to say about their first Writer's Workshop/Celebration:
I love writing because I think I am really good now. - Rachel
I love this celebration today. - Lane
I love writing because we get to share with a partner. Also, we get to share with everyone. - Eddy
It was hard work and I love writing. - Jeremy
Now I love writing. I learned to write a story. - Samantha
I learned how to do neat handwriting. - Colby
I want to write more. - Thomas
This writing celebration is awesome. We earned it. This goes to the whole class, great job you guys. You all did an awesome job. - Joseph
I want to write everyday and now I like writing. - Michael
My favorite was reading (our stories) and when our lovely teacher gave us snack. - Tamara
I am going to love 2nd grade. - ??
My favorite thing in school is writing. It is cool. I love writing. - Ashley
My favorite part was writing my story and sharing it. - Journaya
I like when we draw the pictures. - Axel
My favorite part was when we read to the class. - Cole
I learned a lot of writing. - Ty
I worked really hard and we got to share it. - Austin

